Friday, October 7, 2011

....Rings of Bling....







I LOVE RINGS!!



They really are the one item that can bring an outfit together(besides nail polish of course!). I myself have probably about 20 different rings. Which I could totally have so many more of! I love seeing all the different colors, shapes, and sizes. Today I was reading up on my daily intake of news, and I stumbled upon a ring that is 110 carats!! That is insane! I could not believe that. But anyway! Rings are my favorite. Whether they are big, small, shiny, matte, they are all beautiful and unique.



What are your favorite finger jewels?!



Have a fabulous day!











    1 comment:

    1. A thesis paper is a kind of research paper that students of higher degree programs are required to write at the end of their degree program. It is considered an important part of almost all the degree programs, without completing which, students are not awarded their degrees. Write My Assignment

      ReplyDelete