Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Dressing for the Office- Vintage!






Like I said in my previous blog, you can bring vintage into business casual. I have been wearing alot of my grandmothers clothes that she gave me and they have been pulled off very well! I enjoy seeing that even clothes from her generation, are still popular in mine.






The first outfit I have posted is a light blue pleated skirt that is almost a sweater fabric. And for the top I wore a flowey off white blouse from Forever 21 with a blue tank top underneath. I tucked the top into the skirt and had the skirt pulled up to my rib cage. For the shoes I am wear a short heeled, off white sling back heels peep toed. Jewelry is blue earrings that match the skirt, a music note dog tag, and breast cancer awareness bracelets. It was very comfortable and perfect for my office. The skirt does have an unfortunate stain on the front, but hey... Its vintage!

This second outfit is another one of my favorites! I paired my grandmothers sheer purple and black patterned top(that ties on the side) with a fuchsia tank top underneath. The bottom half is a knee length black skirt with frillies on the bottom. Although you could not see my shoes, I am wearing black pumps. The jewelry is a single gold bangle on my wrist, a gold Tiffany's heart necklace, and single pearl stud earrings. It was a very comfy outfit and I love that its partly my grandmothers.

Please stay tuned to seeing more of my creations with clothes. I love finding new ways to wear my outfits without wearing the same outfit twice! Thanks for reading!



































































No comments:

Post a Comment