Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Outift Spotlight- The casual Oxford













Monday, October 3

My choice of outfit today revolves around the Causal Oxford shirt. Usually you see they business types wearing the very professional version... But while I was shopping at the ever popular Target, I found a very casual version of that same shirt. And so begins the blog about the Casual Oxford. Enjoy!





My outfit today consists of a light blue Casual Oxford, with a blue tank top underneath. My bottoms were black dress pants, with a black zebra belt(my FAVORITE). My shoes were zebra flats from Charming Charlies(the grown-up female version of Toys R Us). My hair was somewhat messy but I made it work. I put a bright patterned scarf in my hair and incorporated it into my pony tail. The jewelry consisted of a blue bracelet my father got me from Singapore and a Legally Blonde the Musical silver bracelet, with a flower necklace and matching earrings with a bejeweled ring. I finished it off with my brand new bag from Target(reminds me of Chanel but for WAY less). I love that bag! I really like this outfit. I even got the inspiration from Miss Lauren Conrad. Thanks for checking out this blog! Let me know if there is any spotlight you would like me to do!
























































































No comments:

Post a Comment