Thursday, October 6, 2011

Coats, Coats, Coats Galore!

Hello Winter!! You are fast approaching, so I thought I would do an ode to the Fall/Winter coat. This is one of my most favorite items for the cooler weather. I bought my first beautiful red coat from Macy's last Thanksgiving, so I'm excited to break it out once more!! Here are a few pictures of some beautiful coats I found online. Enjoy!

I love the black color and style for this coat. Its got the large buttons and an interested neck that reminds me of a scarf. Very classic.



This white one is always in style, especially after Labor Day. Just be careful you don't get snow slush on it!





Green is an all time favorite color of mine. Its bright, but at the same time its the perfect color for winter(Christmas)!!




HaVe An AmAzInG dAy!!!!






2 comments:

  1. A thesis paper is a kind of research paper that students of higher degree programs are required to write at the end of their degree program. It is considered an important part of almost all the degree programs, without completing which, students are not awarded their degrees. Do My Homework For Me Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  2. TV Series Leather Jackets, Coats and Collection is available for fans and supporters. Shop with confidence and get your favorite TV star collection at top celebs jackets. Classic Mens Brown Biker Real Leather Jacket

    ReplyDelete