Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Decorating for Women 101

Hello! And welcome to my first blog for Decorating for Women 101. Lately, I have been re-organizing my room and seeing what works, and what makes me claustrophobic. I have definitely learned a few things long the way, and that is precisely what I plan to show you here. Now, your probably wondering who I am. So here are 10 Things About Me:

10. I am a professional singer in a local band, and i am loving every minute of it.
9. I work for the hospital here in Reno, but no I am not a nurse, so please don't choke because I don't know CPR
8. I worked for Disney World in '09 and it was the best time of my life.
7.I am a complete animal lover and would not be complete if I did not have some small thing with four legs in my life.
6. I have been with my boyfriend for a year now and I love him with my entire soul. I would not be who I am today without him.
5. I will be going to school in the fall of '12 to become a nurse and to work in Labor and Delivery.
4. I have one sibling and he is older and lives in CA with his girlfriend. I love her to death and hope they stay together(fingers crossed!).
3. I am all about my family. I love them and have so much love and respect for them. They are my support system and they get me by everyday.
2. My weakness is COFFEE! I have to have it every morning or I would be a zombie!
1. I am a very outgoing person and I love to be loud and vivacious. You will never see me without a smile on my face(unless I don't have coffee of course).

I hope you all enjoy my blog and I'm hoping to become more and more creative with it as I go! Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment